Day 518. The two most powerful words of the English language are Thank you. We are all taught to say thank you as a kid. Up to a point that is becomes something normal that end having no meaning anymore, it’s just a way to be « polite ». However, when said outside of any form of reply, it takes an all other dimension. Here are 10 simple phrases that you can use to express your gratitude to anybody:
- I wanted to thank you for your help during the meeting with the customer. This was really valuable.
- Thanks for your time and effort on answering this urgency.
- I really appreciated your contribution during our last discussion.
- I am really grateful to have you as a friend.
- Thank you for being with me when I needed you the most.
- Your words meant so much to me. Thank you very much.
- Your action and dedication made a real difference.
- I owe you a lot for what you have done.
- You blew everybody’s mind by your thoughtfulness.
- We are all thankful for your involvement in this meeting.
It’s so simple that we forget how powerful it is. And if you lack imagination or are just short of words, remember the two most powerful words remain Thank you!